What happens to the Oline FRP Cable Tray after 12 years of use? Rusty! Bad! Damaged! etc.
Unfortunately no, it can be seen that there is indeed rusting, but it is caused by the bolts used as a connector between the FRP Cable Tray. However, in terms of color on the FRP cable tray itself, it can be said that there is no significant change. Changes only occur in the splice plate, and even then because of the rusty stains caused by the bolts used.
With the advantages of this Oline FRP Cable Tray, in 12 years, only a few changes will be experienced when compared to other cable trays, of course it will be very different. So now many companies have switched to using Oline Frp Cable Tray products to overcome the problems caused by cable management products made from other than FRP. As Oline FRP Cable Trays are made of corrosion resistant fiber reinforced plastic, and are for electrical and instrumentation installations. The design delivers weight reductions while maintaining strength and maximizing loading capability.
So What Do You Think?
Here’s the answer, the advantages of products from OLine Fiberglass:
- Resistant to fire, so it is not flammable.
- Anti Corrosion, suitable for all kinds of weather.
- Light weight, thus making installation easier.
- Does not conduct electricity, so it is suitable when installed in high-voltage areas.
- Easy to make and has a choice of bright colors.
- Resistant to various chemicals
So what are you waiting for? Get more information you need by contacting us!