Offshore grating is expected to have a very large strength considering that the installation location is in an area with high corrosion rates. So that it requires considerable attention in its maintenance. So that fiberglass grating can be used as an option for use in offshore environments.
Here’s the answer, the advantages of products from OLine Fiberglass:
- Resistant to fire, so it is not flammable.
- Anti Corrosion, suitable for all kinds of weather.
- Light weight, thus making installation easier.
- Does not conduct electricity, so it is suitable when installed in high-voltage areas.
- Easy to make and has a choice of bright colors.
- Resistant to various chemicals
So what are you waiting for? Get more information you need by contacting us!