Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) handrails are easy-to-install, lightweight components that are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. These industrial-rated products are durable and versatile, used in many industries and applications.FRP handrails provide optimal safety in a variety of industries and applications, such as landings, staircases, walkways and escape routes in corrosive environments such as the chemical industry.
FRP handrails are safer, stronger, longer and more durable than traditional aluminum and steel handrails. FRP handrails deliver a cost-effective, lightweight solution for industrial applications. FRP handrail systems are designed to withstand extreme and harsh conditions. If you’re looking for the strongest and most durable-fitting hand rail system, choose FRP.
Some of the advantages of Fiberglass products from PT Orindo Eratec, which can be taken into consideration for you:
- Flame retardant, process propagation is small.
- Anti-Corrosion, suitable for all weather.
- Lightweight, so installation is easier.
- Does not conduct electricity, so it is suitable to be installed in high voltage areas.
- Has several color options.
- Resistant to various chemicals